BUSINESS PARTNER TO BOARDS AND LEADERSHIP TEAMS IN EXECUTIVE SEARCH & LEADERSHIP ADVISORY |
Richard Vincent is Founder and Managing Partner of RIVIONT, an international retained executive search and leadership advisory firm founded in Zeist, The Netherlands in 2017.
Richard helps boards of companies with hiring and developing the leadership talent they need and helps them to make their strategies work through leadership. He partners with small medium-sized businesses as large Fortune 500 companies.
Richard brings 25 years of business leadership, executive search, assessment and leadership development experience across 27 countries in Europe and Asia. Richard has successfully led over 300+ executive search assignments, led a significant number of strategic accounts globally and led cross-border leadership search and development projects for Fortune 500 and international companies in Europe and Asia.
In his international career, Richard has seen and experienced the good, the bad and the ugly in hiring and developing people. All these experiences have helped him develop into a valued advisor and international expert in matching and developing people and organizations with a focus on aligning leadership, strategy and organizational culture.
Richard starts each assignment with getting a deep understanding of the purpose of the organization, the organizational context and meeting the relevant stakeholders. He brings the required art and science to the table delivering sustainable results for organization as well as people for greater fulfilment and success.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE |
Prior to returning to The Netherlands in 2016, Richard was the CEO and President Leadership Advisory of CORE2US, an APAC / Japan Executive Search, Business & Leadership Advisory firm with HQ in Singapore. He partnered with American, European, Asian and Australian Executive Boards, CEO’s, Presidents of Fortune 500 and international companies – building, assessing and developing their leadership and leadership teams across 15 countries in the complex and diverse Asia-Pacific region. Earlier in his career Richard served for almost two decades with some of the major global leading American and English NYSE, S&P 500, LSE public listed firms in Executive Search, Leadership Consulting and Specialized Recruitment. Richard was a holder of international Senior Management positions leading businesses and teams across Continental Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific region, and member of Country, EMEA region, APAC region and global leadership teams.
Richard received his MSc degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Richard is a frequent career speaker at Executive MBA schools such as INSEAD (Singapore), Rotterdam School of Management (The Netherlands) and at international events about ‘Future Leadership in the disrupted world’.
EXPATRIATE EXPERIENCE |
Between 2007-2016, Richard lived with his family outside The Netherlands in Singapore, Germany and Switzerland.
- Decision Styles, StyleView and CareerView Decision Dynamics | Korn Ferry International | Los Angeles
- The Leadership Architect, FYI – For Your Improvement, Leadership Development, Lominger, Korn Ferry International, Singapore
- Behavioral and Competency Based Interviewing | Lominger, Korn Ferry International | Amsterdam and Singapore
- Leadership Skills for the 21stcentury | Franklin Covey Institute | Singapore and Munich
- Co-developed Authentic Leadership Profiler | RWHT Aachen University | Germany
- Personality & Behavioral Psychometric Assessments | Online Talent Manager | Breda, The Netherlands
- OPQ, Universal Competencies, Group Roles, Leadership Styles | SHL, CEB | The Netherlands
- Harvard Negotiation Skills | Frits Philips Jr. & Partners | The Netherlands
- Certified NLP Practioner, Neuro Linguistic Programming | NTI NLP | Limmen, The Netherlands
- 12 Months HR traineeship | GITP | Nijmegen, The Netherlands