DRIVING CULTURE CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION | BUILDING HIGH-PERFORMING TEAMS | ATTRACTING & SELECTING TOP TALENT
Richard Vincent is an experienced leadership and executive search consultant with 15+ years senior management experience gained across the EMEA and APAC region with some of the world’s largest executive search and specialized finance and accounting recruitment firms such as Korn Ferry and Robert Half. He has an international track record in assisting business leaders of private and Fortune 500 companies with growth, change and transformation initiatives. He has led over 500 projects, a significant number of strategic accounts globally and led cross-border leadership search, leadership team development, culture change and board mediation projects across a wide range of industry sectors.
Prior to founding RIVIONT in 2017, he led an Executive Search & Leadership Advisory boutique firm in Singapore as CEO & President Leadership Advisory, where he was a business partner in the Asia-Pacific / Japan region of Boards, Regional Presidents and their regional / country management teams of Fortune 500 and private (equity-backed) companies. He worked with his clients to more effectively align and collaborate diverse geographic and functional leadership teams, operating in 15 countries and a complex and multicultural Asia-Pacific region – strengthened the organization’s capabilities, developed and assessed the effectiveness of its leadership teams and led organizational culture change and intervention.
Richard lived outside the Netherlands in Singapore, Germany and Switzerland between 2007-2016. Richard is fluent in Dutch, English and German.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS |
Richard holds a Master of Industrial & Organizational Psychology from the University of Amsterdam.
- Decision Styles, StyleView and CareerView Decision Dynamics | Korn Ferry International | Los Angeles
- The Leadership Architect, FYI – For Your Improvement, Leadership Development, Lominger, Korn Ferry International, Singapore
- Behavioral and Competency Based Interviewing | Lominger, Korn Ferry International | Amsterdam and Singapore
- Leadership Skills for the 21stcentury | Franklin Covey Institute | Singapore and Munich
- Co-developed Authentic Leadership Profiler | RWHT Aachen University | Germany
- Personality & Behavioral Psychometric Assessments | Online Talent Manager | Breda, The Netherlands
- OPQ, Universal Competencies, Group Roles, Leadership Styles | SHL, CEB | The Netherlands
- Harvard Negotiation Skills | Frits Philips Jr. & Partners | The Netherlands
- Certified NLP Practioner, Neuro Linguistic Programming | NTI NLP | Limmen, The Netherlands
- 12 Months HR traineeship | GITP | Nijmegen, The Netherlands
TRACK RECORD |
Richard has conducted over 300+ executive search assignments, led a significant number of strategic accounts globally and led cross-border leadership search and development projects for Fortune 500 and international companies in Europe and Asia across a wide range of industry sectors, including Philips (incl Signify, NXP, ASML), Sony, Siemens, McKinsey, Apple, Lucent Technologies, GE Healthcare, IMCD, Wacker Chemicals, Electrolux, Thermo-Fisher, Terumo BCT, Friesland Campina, KMPG, RSM, ABN AMRO, ING, Generali Insurance, ASR, AON, Zurich Insurance, Bosch Siemens Home Appliances, Deutsche Touring, Telenor, Russell Athletic, Zebra Technologies, Travelex, Carlson Wagon Lit, and 100’s more companies.