ATTRACTING AND RETAINING EXPERIENCED TOP TALENT IN A TALENT SHORTAGE WORLD |
Attracting and retaining experienced top talent in a talent shortage world is the No 1 challenge for Professionals Services firms in Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, M&A and Due Diligence. What differentiates each of them is People. The quality of service offering and therefore the potential for top-line growth and bottom-line profitability, first and foremost is driven by attracting and developing great people. People with the right experience, competences, values, passion and culture fit.
Key findings from the Professional Services sector (The Predictive Index):
- 67% of total costs are labor (people) costs
- 76% of company value is attributed to employees
- 33% of Professional Services companies have a talent strategy
- Professional Services execs say talent strategy is their top priority
- 23% of Professional Services companies have a well-documented talent strategy that is understood by everyone
- 12% of Professional Services companies align business strategy with talent strategy
- Only 19% of Professional Services execs consider talent strategy a shared responsibility
CAREER PATH OF TODAY’S PARTNERS DIFFERS FROM NEXT GENERATIONS |
The Partners of these firms have a rare combination of commercial acumen, relationship building skills, subject matter expertise, experience and personal characteristics that drive long-term value creation. They have made the successful effort to climb through the ranks, have put in all the long hours and hard work. They have made significant sacrifices to be where they are today. It speaks for itself that most of them want to stay where they are and maintain their position as Partner.
In today’s world the younger generations are looking for other career objectives than the Generation X. They have different ideas about work and most of them do not want to become a Partner, they prefer to have a better work / life balance.
FINDING AND DEVELOPING TALENT AND CREATING THE CULTURE FOR SUCCESS |
RIVIONT works with these Professional Services firms to find and develop the talent they need, and to create the culture for success across locations, lines of businesses and in Partner Teams.
- We help align your talent strategy with your business strategy
- We help with hiring the talent you need
- We help with succession planning of the Partner group
- We help the Partners, Directors and Senior Managers in leading their businesses, their teams, their culture, themselves and their stakeholders
- We help with further professionalizing your employee value proposition
- We help with building the talent pipeline and hiring great people in a talent shortage world
Our integrated solutions are designed to: