Richard Vincent is the Founder & Managing Partner RIVIONT. He is an international expert in in the Executive Recruitment industry and former holder of global, EMEA, APAC leadership and management positions with private and global leading publicly listed firms in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment, Leadership & Organizational Consulting. As Board Advisor he led and delivered over 500 Executive Search projects in Europe & Asia markets. Transformed, trained, coached over 50 teams spanning 27 countries to self-awareness, effectiveness and some of them to global top performing teams. Advised international publicly listed and many other privately-held/private equity backed companies. With RIVIONT he helps his clients to perform and transform with the right leadership and management teams.
His clientele is diverse and ranges from regional Presidents, CEO’s, CFO’s of publicly listed companies, Boards of Private (Equity backed) companies to Managing Partners / Partners of Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, M&A firms across Professional Services, Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Technology and Financial Services market sectors.
Richard is well-placed to help his clients recruit, assess and develop leadership and management teams to achieve their strategic objectives. He has a 26 year’s international proven track record and is experienced in placing Board & General Management Executives (CEO, BU Director, Country Managing Director), Financial Officers ( CFO, VP Finance, Finance Director) and Senior Professionals (Partner, Director, Senior Manager). Some examples are:
- CFO, Dutch Life Sciences company, American Private Equity backed
- CEO, German Transport Company with Non-Executive Board members based in Spain / Portugal
- CEO Wind Energy, scale-up backed by large group of private investors
- Country Managing Director The Netherlands & Belgium, Industrial Manufacturing, Swedish Private Equity backed
- Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, M&A, DD Partners, Directors, Senior Managers for global leading and Dutch/International Audit and Tax firms
- Regional CFO, Regional Business Directors and Managers in Food, Pharma, Personal Care, and Country Managing Directors for a Chemical Distribution company
Richard is native Dutch and fluent in English and German. He lived between 2007 – 2016 outside The Netherlands in Singapore, Germany and Switzerland. He holds a Master of Science degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology, University of Amsterdam (1995).