Based in Amsterdam, Richard is the Managing Partner & Founder of RIVIONT. Richard brings 26 years of international business leadership, executive search and leadership consulting experience in the EMEA and APAC region gained with private Dutch, Singaporean and with the world’s largest American NYSE, S&P 500 publicly listed firms in executive search and professional recruitment. Richard is a results-driven Executive Recruiter and Leadership Consultant. He helps his clients to perform and transform with the right leadership and management teams.
His clientele is diverse and ranges from regional Presidents, CEO’s, CFO’s of publicly listed companies, Boards of Private (Equity backed) companies to Managing Partners / Partners of Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, M&A firms across Professional Services, Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Technology and Financial Services market sectors.
Richard is well-placed to help his clients recruit, assess and develop leadership and management teams to achieve their strategic objectives. He has an international proven track record and is experienced in placing Board & General Management Executives (CEO, BU Director, Country Managing Director), Financial Officers ( CFO, VP Finance, Finance Director) and Senior Professionals (Partner, Director, Senior Manager). Some examples are:
- CFO, Dutch Life Sciences company, American Private Equity backed
- CEO, German Transport Company with Non-Executive Board members based in Spain / Portugal
- CEO Wind Energy, scale-up backed by large group of private investors
- Country Managing Director The Netherlands & Belgium, Industrial Manufacturing, Swedish Private Equity backed
- Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, M&A, DD Partners, Directors, Senior Managers for global leading and Dutch/International Audit and Tax firms
- Regional CFO, Regional Business Directors and Managers in Food, Pharma, Personal Care, and Country Managing Directors for a Chemical Distribution company
Richard has led over 500 cross-border leadership search, leadership team development, culture change and board mediation projects in Europe and Asia for Fortune 500, private (equity backed) companies and Financial Professional Services firms.